Google Nexus 5 - Format 64gb Sandisk exFAT to FAT32 possible solution
OK so I was stressing about the 64 gig card I bought on Black Friday being the wrong file system format and not knowing how to reformat it.
Well [face/palm], turns out I just stuck it in this phone, the LG O F7, and it popped up the notification of wrong format and option to reformat. So that is what I did.
The Nexus 5 is on the charger right now but I think I solved the problem which, if I did, improves my day around 100%.
So if you also have a 64 gig card, and don't have a way (you know of) to reformat, try sticking it into any phone you may have with a micro SD slot, and chances are you can format the card successfully and have it ready to use with your Meenova and the Nexus 5.
Here's hoping, anyway.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
Re: Google Nexus 5 - Format 64gb Sandisk exFAT to FAT32 possible solution
Formatting the 64gb card in the other phone worked like a charm. The card works in the Meenova, it works with Nexus Media Importer, and Total Commander.
To play files on it using the Meenova you'll possibly want Total Commander because it has its own player, in case you have trouble exploring the files on the card with any other file manager.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-18-2014, 07:35 PM #3
- By Casey Cheung in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
- By babygotthefever in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:12 AM
- By vdyaulaw in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:18 PM
- By sewart in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Mahipal Nehra1 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:26 AM