Can someone tell me what happens when I turn on auto sync on my Gmail and email accounts, it keeps telling me auto sync is off and giving me a nudge to turn it on, what are the benefits of it on and what does it do?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-29-2013, 06:12 PM #2
Re: Auto sync
It syncs messages automatically per a set schedule. The benefits would be lowered loading times when launching the Gmail app. The downside is increased data usage though I think you can set it to only sync when on Wi-Fi.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By kiddyz in forum Market HelpReplies: 4Last Post: Today, 04:25 AM
- By 2k2info in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:40 AM
- By littlebigman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:55 PM
- By flstanley4 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 05:26 PM
- By David Bell in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:39 PM