What's the best way or tips to take of hard shell cases like spigen ultra fit, ringke slim etc because I only want to put these cases on when going outside and so will take them on and off and don't want to cause wear and tear on my phone.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-30-2013, 11:15 PM #2
Re: hard shell cases
I have Spigen (tpu case with bumper, forgot the name) and removing it is not an issue. I usually remove it from one side then slide the rest off. Should be an issue when you've done it a few times.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-31-2013, 02:22 AM #3
- By droidycat in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:47 PM
- By denarok in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:48 AM
- By nocaldawg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:49 PM
- By CIMBOMBOY in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:18 PM
- By chionk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:24 PM