- 1 Posts
Using voice search with Chrome or google keep
I want to do voice search on Chrome. I touch the search box and the is a microphone icon to the left of the search box. I touch the microphone and I get a message about turning on Personalized Recognition. It doesn't matter if I press yes or no. After pressing yes or no it takes me back to Chrome search bar and when I press the microphone icon again I get the same message.
Yes I can use OK Google to get around this but this appears to be a bug.
- 01-01-2014, 04:00 PM #2
- 01-01-2014, 10:47 PM #3
- By hoffer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:33 AM
- By JordanHardey in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:55 PM
- By ddorbuck in forum Moto XReplies: 50Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:45 PM
- By HeartmadeApps in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:38 AM
- By Harrype in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:32 AM