- 288 Posts
Nexus 5 in safe mode
My N5 was one acting up and wouldn't boot earlier. It just kept getting stuck on the splash screen and kept cycling on and off but would never boot up. Anyway I stayed pushing and holding things and it finally booted but in "safe mode". I think I held volume down when the slash screen was on.
So now it looks like it's been reset cause my apps and home screen are back to "factory" and I don't know
A) how I got into boot mode (and what it means)
B) how I get out of it
Can any one help?
Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-06-2014, 09:02 PM #2
- 01-07-2014, 08:48 AM #3
- By monsieurms in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 16Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:31 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 06:04 PM
- By ocelotno2 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 08:18 PM
- By Greekguyrob in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2014, 07:16 PM
- By Harvinder Sunila in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:16 PM