Gordon Gekko And Nexus 5
"This is your wake up call, Pal. Go to work".
I created and sent this mp3 to my email address, how can I save it as ringtone without connect the phone to my mac?
I downloaded the file, checked the Download app and found it, but still can't set it. Any suggestions?
- 01-09-2014, 03:14 AM #2
Re: Gordon Gekko And Nexus 5
Install a 3rd party file manager app like ES File Explorer or Total Commander. Then use it to navigate to the Downloads folder. Once there, copy your MP3 file to the directory /storage/emulated/0/Ringtones. When you go back to Settings>Sound>Phone ringtone, that MP3 should now show up as a choice.
I have found that it is better to copy the MP3 file from Downloads, rather than move, because moving the file can sometimes confuse the Download Manager. Copy it to the Ringtones folder, then afterwards you can go to the Downloads shortcut and delete the original download there.
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 37Last Post: 02-09-2017, 10:08 AM
- By ba_moto_x in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 27Last Post: 07-16-2015, 06:09 PM
- By KS Uthayya in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 11:04 PM
- By jason72androidcentral in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:59 PM
- By darkredfox in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:17 PM