- 01-13-2014, 10:17 AM #2
- 01-13-2014, 11:21 AM #3
- 20 Posts
Re: Nexus 5 - muffled incall sound ?
I have the exact same issue. The in-call volume is very very low. It's impossible for me to hear other people unless I am in a quiet room. This issue seems to have become worse with the 4.2.2 update. The volume is maxed out. Still the in-call volume is very low. I recall with the stock 4.4.0 - the call volume was not that low.
For whatever reason, using a headset everything is fine. So for phone calls, Nexus 5 is only usable if I use a headset. It's impossible with the earpiece.
- By Rachel Dodd in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Sax_Derp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
- By watchurback in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2014, 07:01 AM
- By jackalpl0w in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:20 PM
- By foolishfocus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:40 PM