Camera in low light and shutter speed.
I was wondering how does the Nexus 5 (4.4.2) camera fair against the G2's. The G2 is great in the outdoors where there's lots of light. Indoor however the shutter speed is horrible, slow focus, and the camera looks like its slowing down from 30fps to like 7fps on the display.
My main question is... does the camera lag as much as the G2 in low light conditions? Here's an example
- 01-13-2014, 05:56 AM #2
- By mjc1216 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:20 AM
- By sheppy1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:26 PM
- By tlp560 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:16 PM
- By brian7751 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:29 PM
- By doonboggle in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:09 PM