- 58 Posts
Nexus 5: Bluetooth hangers-on
I unpaired my N5 from a device (BT speaker). That device still remains listed under "Available Devices" at the bottom of the BT screen, even though that device is not on or paired any more.
It remains listed when I do a search for devices. I actually lost the original device and replaced it so I end up with one paired and one "available".
How do I make it go away? It just annoys me, there's no harm done.
- 01-11-2014, 11:09 AM #3
- 2,682 Posts
Re: Bluetooth hangers-on
I don't have a lot of these issues for the very reason you just mentioned. I shut down my phone every night. I personally think everyone should reboot their phone daily. It clears out a lot of left over crap. Same advice goes for PCs. Glad yours is working correctly now.Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:14 PM
- By a fraking toaster in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 16Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:59 AM
- By Ruslan61 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:10 AM
- By jmo_13 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:17 PM