Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 2 Post By craigrn16
  • 1 Post By tazevedo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone know the number for Google tech support?

I'm having syncing problems of google apps with my Google Nexus 5 and my Google now isn't working. When I check for help it says I have google apps for business and my administrator has turned off Google now. That makes no sense because I don't have a business account. My old phones seem to work fine though. So it has to be a Nexus 5 thing. Help!

Default Re: Does anyone know the number for Google tech support?

Do you have an Exchange account setup on your phone? If so, then your Exchange administrator can exert all sorts of control over your device if he chooses to.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by N4Newbie View Post
    Do you have an Exchange account setup on your phone? If so, then your Exchange administrator can exert all sorts of control over your device if he chooses to.
    No never used exchange in my life

Go to this support page and click on "Contact Us" at the upper right. https://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en#topic=3415518. The number is 1-855-836-3987 (855-83NEXUS).
    srkmagnus likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Go to this support page and click on "Contact Us" at the upper right. https://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en#topic=3415518. The number is 1-855-836-3987 (855-83NEXUS).
    thanks. they are sending me a new nexus
    B. Diddy and Bazza1 like this.

Default Google now weather and other cards are not working on nexus 5 after recent Google update

Hi,

Google now weather and other cards are not working on nexus 5 after recent Google update.

I have applied everything given on the internet, Please help.

Thanks,
    Iqbal Singh

Default Re: Google now weather and other cards are not working on nexus 5 after recent Google update

Google number for tech support : 855-836-3987
    Tomster88 likes this.