- 01-12-2014, 06:55 AM #2
- 01-13-2014, 09:53 PM #4
If you bought your N5 directly from Google, consider getting separate insurance from some place like SquareTrade. Remember, of course, that the warranty won't cover drops or jumping into the pool with your N5 or accidentally running it over with your car ...
- 01-19-2014, 06:38 PM #6
- 01-19-2014, 06:54 PM #7
Kind of depends on how long you keep the phone for. Buying a new N5 to replace a lost or broken one will run $400+tax, while a 2 year SquareTrade plan is $125, or about $5/month, with no deductible. Not too bad a deal if you need to use it in the first 2 years of owning the phone.
- By kenharkey7 in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 20Last Post: 03-03-2014, 12:17 PM
- By Paskell in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Mac58 in forum Moto XReplies: 50Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:52 PM
- By ddhockey in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:29 PM
- By insidiouswolfe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:11 PM