- 3 Posts
Nexus 5 - Hangout Google Chat Not Working
hi all ,
I am using Nexus 5 for about a month . Phone specifications are below.
Android Os - Kit kat 4.4.2
Hangout Version - Default that was present in phone .
Carrier - Vodafone India 3g.
Issue description is below .
1) I am using hangout for sending SMS.
2) It also provides feature of Google chat .
3)Google chat in hangout i.e contacts are shown online only on wifi mode.
4) I cannot see any online contacts in mobile data mode.
5) When I clear all data and try to login to Hangout , app gives an error saying "Could not contact server and cannot login."
I had already set up hangout with my google account , but somehow chat and login gives an issue in mobile data mode.
Any help will be really appreciated .
- 01-15-2014, 09:15 AM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: Nexus 5 - Hangout Google Chat Not Working
It is probably being blocked by your carrier. AT&T did it here in the states too at one point.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- By bigbubbagumper6 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Twiggy512 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:26 PM
- By mtunik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:33 AM
- By VerizonSalesRep in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:19 AM
- By Scott Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:35 AM