- 66 Posts
Using US Nexus 5 in Germany?
Taking a trip to Germany soon and from what I can gather a US bought Nexus 5 will work in Germany. I just won't get LTE data but voice and 3G data should work?
As for the provider, I'm currently using Straight Talk so I would have to switch to something like T-Mobile's Simple Choice to get international roaming? Or would it be best to just pickup a SIM while I'm there and just use a German number?
- 01-14-2014, 07:51 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 08:08 PM #3
- 01-15-2014, 10:09 AM #4
- 01-16-2014, 06:09 PM #5
- 01-16-2014, 06:16 PM #6
- 01-17-2014, 10:42 AM #7
- 2,730 Posts
Re: using US Nexus 5 in Germany?
- By recDNA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2015, 10:02 PM
- By AMTrombley0924 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2015, 08:25 PM
- By masaai2000 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Robin Hames in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:16 PM
- By Ry in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:39 PM