- 62 Posts
Using US Nexus 5 in Germany?
Taking a trip to Germany soon and from what I can gather a US bought Nexus 5 will work in Germany. I just won't get LTE data but voice and 3G data should work?
As for the provider, I'm currently using Straight Talk so I would have to switch to something like T-Mobile's Simple Choice to get international roaming? Or would it be best to just pickup a SIM while I'm there and just use a German number?
- 01-14-2014, 06:51 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 07:08 PM #3
- 01-15-2014, 09:09 AM #4
- 01-16-2014, 05:09 PM #5
- 01-16-2014, 05:16 PM #6
- 01-17-2014, 09:42 AM #7
- 2,687 Posts
Re: using US Nexus 5 in Germany?Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By AMTrombley0924 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2015, 07:25 PM
- By masaai2000 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:57 AM
- By recDNA in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:34 PM
- By Robin Hames in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Ry in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:39 PM