Problem with contact photos on Nexus 5

cubanb804

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nexus 5 and after the last upgrade my contact photos starting showing random weird photos. Has anyone else seen this? None of those photos were there before the upgrade and I didn't manually add any. Seems pretty random.

Here is a photo of the photos. Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyone else having this problem? - Imgur

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the Nexus 5 and after the last upgrade my contact photos starting showing random weird photos. Has anyone else seen this? None of those photos were there before the upgrade and I didn't manually add any. Seems pretty random.

Here is a photo of the photos. Does anyone else have this problem?
Anyone else having this problem? - Imgur

it is probably their photos on their google+ account.

cubanb804

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, these people are not synced with my Google + account, I only have like three friends on Google +. And I have about 200 contacts with weird photos, most of the photos are ok such as the states and penguins, but those ugly photos are the worst.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, these people are not synced with my Google + account, I only have like three friends on Google +. And I have about 200 contacts with weird photos, most of the photos are ok such as the states and penguins, but those ugly photos are the worst.

The only thing I can think of is to look under your settings--accounts and see if something is synced that you do not want. Otherwise I have no idea, sorry :(