Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry UPS SUX!!!!

I swear the ******* pony express delivered faster than men in brown...

Bedford Park, IL, United States 01/15/2014 6:00 Late train.
    Hodgkins, IL, United States 01/13/2014 10:26 Departure Scan
    Hodgkins, IL, United States 01/11/2014 7:06 Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 01/10/2014 23:29 Departure Scan
    01/10/2014 19:51 Origin Scan
    United States 01/10/2014 16:08 Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    JimBen73 likes this.

Default Re: UPS SUX!!!!

UPS is insanely slow. With everyone else (USPS, FEDEX, DHL) they suggest an estimated delivery date, and OFTEN they get it to you before that date. With UPS, it's rarely going to get there by the estimated date, let alone a bit early. It's like they intentionally hold off if they see they're ahead of schedule. I ordered my N5 the end of November, and it took 6 business days to get to me even though I paid for the 3-5. Not a huge deal, but irritating. Recently I ordered the Google OEM bumper case, and I was all excited on my expected delivery date to get home, just to see a tracking update that switched from: "On the truck for delivery" to "Transferred to USPS for final delivery to destination". So that ended up being a day late as well. It's unreal. Also, my N5 sat in Hodgkins, IL for 7 days with no tracking update (over the weekend) so it's like a UPS deadzone.
    Droid Bionic>Droid Razr Maxx>Verizon Galaxy S3>T-Mobile Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

Removed
    Last edited by Dzyen; 01-16-2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Double post

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

UPS ground is abysmal. Our business uses shipping services daily and its well known to us that this is pretty much fact.

You could say I was barely surprised when my quoted 5 business day delivery turned into two weeks. Assuming from your canucks dp, if you're in Vancouver like I am, it'll probably be a full 3-5 days before you get it. Takes a full day just to clear border customs.

Posted via Android Central App

UPS is certainly a different story here in Atlanta. They are reliable. I can't recall their ever missing a delivery date.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

train? i've never seen that on UPS before.

i dont know about you guys, but i love ups/fedex/usps. they bring me my toys and so far, i haven't had any issues with them.

Lol that is why i call U.P.S - United Piece of S**t

Global Posts
    344 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TraderGary View Post
    UPS is certainly a different story here in Atlanta. They are reliable. I can't recall their ever missing a delivery date.

UPS has always been super reliable for me. I get a few packages a month and they've never missed a delivery date. They've even been a day or two early before. Love those guys!
    Thanked by:
    Gwaron 

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

I ordered an external battery charger from Samsung on 12-23 and didn't get it until 1-6 and I paid for 3-5 day shipping too. I was extremely pissed.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

Ordered my N5 at 6pm Eastern time and got it the next day right before I go to work around 10 am. When the UPS driver called me I was completely shock and made my day

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Darn, my nexus 5 is on the same shipment. This a a gong show. You would think this would be more streamlined. Customs could have been clear many days earlier. I have had many a problem with UPS brokerage. The tag line should be "How can Brown not Help you!" I am really upset.

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I think Google also is partly to blame as they give no other option besides UPS standard to ship anyone outside US...$17 for UPS standard shipping to Canada is a bit of a joke...they could at least offer Worldwide expedited.

UPS lost mine. It was supposed to be delivered on the 17th and there hasn't been an update on the tracker since the 16th. Google is processing the refund now so that I can try all over again.

Ground service is crazy slow. And that's usually because it's cheap. I mean shipping 2 day or whatever there are no problems but ground it can take a while. Before I ship UPS ground, I'll do USPS priority.

Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

I've never had a problem with UPS. I get quite a bit of stuff shipped with them.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AC Forums mobile app

It depends on the driver on your route. Most of my life they were great but where I live now the driver spent 3 years hardly ever bringing my packages or now he'll leave them outside my door and there's a problem with theft here. :-(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

From toronto, nexus shipping date was 7 business days, came in 2 days instead. Reliable here for sure

DHL is worse.

I love Groupon rates, but the delivery times are super slow

BTW this was ordered December 31st...

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Still don't have the phone. 10 days now in shipping. I guess it will get here when the Nexus 6 is out. Darn UPS.

21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by udojahn View Post
    Still don't have the phone. 10 days now in shipping. I guess it will get here when the Nexus 6 is out. Darn UPS.

Still waiting as well...11th day for me now but package is 20min from my house so hopefully today however tracking doesn't say out for delivery yet?

UPS once delivered a bunch of goods to my house, they threw it over my back fence into a puddle of mud. It damaged cds and a shirt. I spent an hour on the phone trying to get something done about it, and they decided that they wouldn't cover it.

My Nexus 5 left the warehouse today, arrived in OKC tonight, out for delivery tomorrow. That was the standard, cheapest shipping option.

Quote Originally Posted by TraderGary View Post

Same. I order from Amazon and Newegg using Ups. I usually get it before the date they quote ...

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Same. I order from Amazon and Newegg using Ups. I usually get it before the date they quote ...

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Same here.

FedEx will give your package to another person that doesn't even live there and DHL is dreadfully slow, but UPS and USPS have been quite reliable here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast