Nexus 5 Streaming Video problems...
Love the Nexus so far except that it doesn't seem to be playing well with certain "tube" sites. On my previous phones (HTC One, Galaxy S3), whenever I would click on a streaming video link, it would launch an external player like MX Player to play the video. However, on the Nexus, MX player will launch but never load the streaming video. I've used a variety of browsers, including Dolphin, Android Browser and Firefox but every time MX Player just seems to be stuck at the loading screen and never plays the video.
Re: Nexus 5 Streaming Video problems...
I think the problem is on Tmobile's end. I can stream fromt he tube sites when I'm on my home wifi network just not while on my mobile connection. Very strange since I turned off T-mobile's webguard.
- 01-23-2014, 01:26 PM #3
- By karmamule in forum Sony Xperia Z1sReplies: 24Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:32 PM
- By Grokr in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 05:44 AM
- By VoltaicShock in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:49 AM
- By Kaushik Chakraborty in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:18 AM
- By catherine birch in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:49 AM