Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jtb79
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Default Is that an iPhone 6???

I'm a high school teacher and coach. Yesterday I was getting out of my vehicle and responding to a message. I had just received my Spigen Neo Hybrid with the satin trim on the sides and put it on the night before. I noticed the kids looking at me and talking and when I walked up I heard one of them say "ask him.". So I proceeded to ask them what they wanted to know and the kid said "is that the iPhone 6?". I laughed out loud and said no sir, Nexus 5. He said "Whoah, that's an awesome phone coach."

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    13,931 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Is that an iPhone 6???

Quote Originally Posted by jtb79 View Post
    I'm a high school teacher and coach. Yesterday I was getting out of my vehicle and responding to a message. I had just received my Spigen Neo Hybrid with the satin trim on the sides and put it on the night before. I noticed the kids looking at me and talking and when I walked up I heard one of them say "ask him.". So I proceeded to ask them what they wanted to know and the kid said "is that the iPhone 6?". I laughed out loud and said no sir, Nexus 5. He said "Whoah, that's an awesome phone coach."

Two words: Pure Awesome!!!!

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    4,501 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Awesome!!

Sent from my KitKat powered Note 2
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Totally just made my day. Haha my gf has the iPhone 5s and I just laugh to myself when I see her use it. My phone is 100 times more productive and as far as I'm concerned, siri I is a complete gimmick compared to Google now. With that said, the iPhone has a nice chasis but I'll take the soft touch of my n5 over it any day. And the 1080p screen 8D

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mcelmeel17 View Post
    Totally just made my day. Haha my gf has the iPhone 5s and I just laugh to myself when I see her use it. My phone is 100 times more productive and as far as I'm concerned, siri I is a complete gimmick compared to Google now. With that said, the iPhone has a nice chasis but I'll take the soft touch of my n5 over it any day. And the 1080p screen 8D

I agree. Siri is great for setting reminders but the OK Google feature has been something I'm using more and more everyday and making me more productive, not to mention the speech recognition blows apple away in my experience.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

And your Avatar pis is bueno. Love me some Foo Fighters.