- 100 Posts
Website text size
Hello all just got the nexus 5 on T-Mobile and so far love it!
I come from a galaxy note 2 and on the forums that I read the text size was normal and zoomed in to read it.
However on my nexus 5 when I click a post the text compared to user names are huge!
Under accessibility options the text scaling is stock 100%.
I wonder if this is some other option I don't know about?
Thanks for any help.
- 01-21-2014, 04:23 PM #2
- 01-21-2014, 04:38 PM #3
Re: Website text size
I often times experience the same issue and believe it's also a browser issue I'd recommend using another browser or AC App to view the Forums. Preferably the App as it makes replying much easier.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By rxnelson in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 03-04-2014, 07:56 AM
- By Josh Martin3 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:20 PM
- By jcg5862 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:47 PM
- By Austin185 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:06 PM
- By Amin09 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:25 AM