- 1 Posts
Pandora stuttering/skipping with head phones are upgrading to 4.4.2 OTA
Just curious if anyone has had issues with their nexus 5 in relation to Pandora. I've had it installed and streamed over data and its been fine. After upgrading to 4.4.2 from 4.4 , i noitced its now stuttering all the time. Time on the song stays at 0.01 and it seems to cut in and out throughout the whole song. Happens consistently. Tried factory reset, uninstall reinstall pandora and have had no success. Heard of others having the same issue but theirs have been with bluetooth. Mines simply using headphones so don't think its that.
Other apps like youtube are fine...
- 01-22-2014, 09:32 AM #2
- 01-22-2014, 09:35 AM #3
- 01-22-2014, 09:53 AM #4
- 01-22-2014, 02:15 PM #5
Re: Pandora stuttering/skipping with head phones are upgrading to 4.4.2 OTA
Do you by any chance have earphones with volume control? If you do, is this happening after you used that control? If so, unplugging and replugging the earpieces should fix the problem.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 26Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
- By crazychris4124 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2014, 01:40 PM
- By killroy321 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Mai Dvices in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:19 PM
- By geekynerd00 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:11 PM