- 3 Posts
Nexus 5 Alarm clock problem
As the title says I have a very annoying problem. My alarm only rings when I press the power button -.-..... I have already done a factory reset re-flash the phone with 4.4 and let-it update to 4.4.2... And some times works for 2 days and them it stops working for a lot more...
I have the phone as stock as it can be... Stock kernel and rom...
Cover lock screen
ES file explorer
Any ideas how to solve the problem?
- 01-22-2014, 04:24 PM #2
- By James Dowers in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:50 PM
- By techydavid in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:47 AM
- By ealopezean in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:31 PM
- By nayan350 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:54 PM
- By sherdil in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:50 PM