- 7 Posts
Location Consent dialog?
Is there any way to set a global response for this stupid dialog that comes up every time you select High Accuracy or Battery Saving location mode?
It's a very misleading dialog anyway - the text says it is asking for your consent to "collect" location data which to me implies "store forever for our own and others' nefarious means" which I wish to decline, but I do want my instantaneous location to be calculated and returned to ME only. But you don't get that option - it's basically "let us collect" or use the GPS only.
- 01-23-2014, 03:20 PM #2
- By markheel in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:37 AM
- By Hudder in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:21 PM
- By edwards653 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Jorleigh13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:29 AM
- By ofcourse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 12:10 PM