- 402 Posts
Nexus 5: Factory Installed Printing Service?
Does anyone know what this is and how it works.
I don't have an HP printer so I went to the HP Print service app to disable it. While doing so the system asked me if I wanted to use the Factory Installed Service instead. Does anyone know what this service is and what will happen if I use it?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; Yesterday at 11:46 AM.
- 01-24-2014, 11:33 AM #2
- 01-24-2014, 03:34 PM #3
- Yesterday, 11:38 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Factory Installed Printing Service?
Can you help me? I can't get my Note to print using Google Cloud. I have my Kyocera printer installed on Chrome but my Note doesn't see any printers. I tried to install a printer in Polaris Office but no luck. I don't see the point in buying an app like Printer Share if others are saying Cloud print works fine.
Posted via Android Central App
- Yesterday, 07:54 PM #5
- By dr colussus in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:37 PM
- By simon-dee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:39 AM
- By Reuben Pullicino in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:54 PM
- By tor toresen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 02:12 PM
- By mpdofficer514 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 07:32 PM