Urgent: Need Help from T-Mobile Users
Hey guys. So I started a thread earlier about my phone having signal issues on T-Mobile. Today is essentially the last day I have to return the phone to the store. I am trying to diagnose something, and seem to be having difficulties. When I select the preferred network as "2G," my phone never connects to a network. It seems to lack the ability to connect to a 2G network. I've never seen it connect to anything else except H and LTE. The problem is, I have low signal in my building. The two other phones on our family plan (Nokia Lumias) have solid 2G signal. I, however, cannot acquire any 2G signal.
So, to my fellow T-Mobile users, if you switch to "2G" as preferred network type, so you get any signal? What does it say? H? 2G? E? Thanks so much!
- 01-24-2014, 03:11 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 03:18 PM #3
- 2,720 Posts
Re: Urgent: Need Help from T-Mobile Users
Mine works fine as well on 2G and it says E with full bars and I am inside a building in Manhattan. I wouldn't expect to stream music, but I can make a call. I also get this in bad signal areas during my commute automatically. You don't need to change the setting.
- 01-24-2014, 10:38 PM #5
- By wessock in forum T-MobileReplies: 33Last Post: 07-26-2014, 10:04 PM
- By slik6996 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 01-28-2014, 12:43 PM
- By ballisticn8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 01-25-2014, 11:33 PM
- By supert1020 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Elysium82 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 12:08 PM