1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,147 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default I LOVE the Nexus 5...

I came from the Moto X and Verizon to the Nexus 5 on AT&T. I was worried about connectivity and battery. Both have been vastly better. I am getting LTE speeds on average of 5 times better on AT&T than I ever got on VZW. Battery has been another amazingly happy difference. I have only had the phone for 4 days but the phone has easily lasted each and every day so far on one charge.

I LOVE the Nexus 5...-nexus-5.jpg
    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by ChuckG73; 01-24-2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: added screen shots
    Thanked by:
    Gwaron 

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts

Default Re: I LOVE the Nexus 5...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    I came from the Moto X and Verizon to the Nexus 5 on AT&T. I was worried about connectivity and battery. Both have been vastly better. I am getting LTE speeds on average of 5 times better on AT&T than I ever got on VZW. Battery has been another amazingly happy difference. I have only had the phone for 4 days but the phone has easily lasted each and every day so far on one charge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nexus 5.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	102024
    Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Welcome!! Ya know, every location is different, but I've always had GREAT service and customer care from AT&T. Three years ago when I went to South Korea for work, I inadvertently left roaming data switched on, and between the airport and my hotel (a two hour drive), my phone decides it was time to do a mass app update. I received a text from AT&T that I was about to go broke, so I called them. Long story short, they dropped the $650 of charges. I'm a fan boy!
    Thanked by:

It's a sweet phone! Enjoy.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
    Thanked by:

i've had my n5 for about 3 weeks now and i absolutely love this phone (came from lumia 920). everything just works on this phone. the calls are clear, the battery life seems to be improving every time i charge, the app store is amazing in comparison to the windows8 app store, and the phone is very light. i was impressed with my n7. the n5 just made me a nexus fan boi.