- 01-25-2014, 04:13 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-26-2014, 10:22 AM #3
- 01-26-2014, 04:17 PM #4
Re: Cant receive MMS from iPhone
3 parts -
1. make sure that you have turned off iMessage on your old iPhone.
2. delete your old phone number and delete/unregister all old iPhone(s) from your Apple ID web profile at supportprofile.apple.c0m.
3. make sure iPhone-using friends App Settings are set correctly. By default, sending as SMS is not selected in IOS 7. To enable this go into settings>messages>send as SMS. This will send messages as regular SMS messages when imessage isn't available.
- 01-27-2014, 05:42 AM #6
- 01-27-2014, 09:19 AM #7
- By Justin V in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:49 AM
- By Louis6507 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:11 PM
- By m3mpower in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-26-2014, 01:09 PM
- By ozaz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:45 PM
- By zu115 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:17 AM