Sim card removed error
I have a Nexus 5 and I'm on the Sprint network. I've had the phone since the first day it was available at Best Buy and within the last week I've been getting this error, "Sim card removed. Must restart phone to connect to the network." Or something along those lines. I'll hit restart and get the error 3 or 4 times. It's been happening randomly, but frequently. I've never removed the sim card and haven't added any new apps. I've had almost all the same apps from the beginning.
Suggestions? Thoughts? If nothing else I guess I'll see if I can't get it exchanged.
- 01-25-2014, 08:08 PM #2
Re: Sim card removed error
Big thread in the Google Products forum for the Nexus 5:
Unfortunately, I don't see a solution there. Some people say you can fix it by replacing the SIM card. Others say shim the SIM card with a bit of post-it note paper. Still others say it's not mechanical.
- 01-26-2014, 05:20 PM #3
- By KT77 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook HD / HD+Replies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 10:00 PM
- By Maynor Bustamante in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:52 PM
- By galaxynote3user42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:17 PM
- By DominusHD in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:45 PM
- By mrcpuhead in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:33 AM