- 41 Posts
I went to add another app to an existing folder and it started to play dodgem with me on my N5. I couldn't drop the app on the folder. I couldn't even create a new folder by dropping an app on another app. I rebooted the phone and I could create new folders, but I still couldn't add an app to the folder I started working on.
Are there limitations in Kitkat 4.4.2 as far as how many apps can be in a folder?
- 01-26-2014, 08:36 PM #2
Re: Dancing folders
I'm pretty sure there's a limit to the number of apps a folder can contain, because it's happened to me before on the N7. Is the folder pretty full? In general, to place an app in the folder, you should drag the app in fairly briskly, which lets the system know you want to put it into the folder. To make an app or folder move out of the way, drag the app slowly.
- 01-26-2014, 09:22 PM #4
- 01-26-2014, 09:23 PM #5
- 01-26-2014, 09:25 PM #6
- By Soulless Carnage in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 03-03-2014, 09:50 AM
- By Son Nguyen in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:40 PM
- By redeyss in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:11 PM
- By Shae Ball in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:14 AM
- By barthawk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:07 PM