Red Nexus 5 could be real?

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello people since i heard the rumors of the new red Nexus 5 i decided to go check out Google play store and double check if they still had stock left for the Nexus 5. To my surprise both the black and white 16GB option is "out of inventory". This rarely happens that it hits out of inventory stage, it usually just says ships at a later date. So do you think the Red Nexus 5 is fake or it is actually going to come out?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    455.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello people since i heard the rumors of the new red Nexus 5 i decided to go check out Google play store and double check if they still had stock left for the Nexus 5. To my surprise both the black and white 16GB option is "out of inventory". This rarely happens that it hits out of inventory stage, it usually just says ships at a later date. So do you think the Red Nexus 5 is fake or it is actually going to come out?
Its official already

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
yeah a think it will drop in a few days time, mind you its a bit too bright for my liking. Dont think I could ever get sick of the way the black looks and feels

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
yeah a think it will drop in a few days time, mind you its a bit too bright for my liking. Dont think I could ever get sick of the way the black looks and feels
The back of the phone is really red but where i love it the most is the speaker in the front it looks awesome with just red and the rest of the front of the phone black.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have looked everywhere but no where says it is official yet. Can you post links of where you found out it is official?

I believe it's unofficially official. If that makes sense. There's a lot of online leaks of a finished product and packaging. I'm pretty sure Yellow was said to be a color. Though I have not seen pictures of that variant online.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

sk8trix

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I believe it's unofficially official. If that makes sense. There's a lot of online leaks of a finished product and packaging. I'm pretty sure Yellow was said to be a color. Though I have not seen pictures of that variant online.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

There was a video on youtube by pocket now showing the box and all the retail packageing here you go:

iPhone 6 with solar charging, Red Google Nexus 5 photo, HTC M8 design & more - Pocketnow Daily - YouTube

krifor03

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Rumor has it this is dropping for a Valentine's day release. I can see a bunch of women buying it because it's red on Valentine's day

Nexus 5 4.4.2
Got sideload?

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Rumor has it this is dropping for a Valentine's day release. I can see a bunch of women buying it because it's red on Valentine's day

Nexus 5 4.4.2
Got sideload?
I can also see Valentines day as a good option but i don't think they would hold off on making money till valentines day. The nexus 5 in red is already packaged up and ready to ship so idk.

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Well it is looking like the nexus 5 red is real and coming out on February 4. Does anyone know what time it is hitting play store and if anyone here is going to buy one?

Attachments

• nexusae0_RedNexus5_thumb.png
    nexusae0_RedNexus5_thumb.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 88

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC