Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By someguy01234
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Red Nexus 5 could be real?

Hello people since i heard the rumors of the new red Nexus 5 i decided to go check out Google play store and double check if they still had stock left for the Nexus 5. To my surprise both the black and white 16GB option is "out of inventory". This rarely happens that it hits out of inventory stage, it usually just says ships at a later date. So do you think the Red Nexus 5 is fake or it is actually going to come out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Nexus 5 could be real?-untitled.png   Red Nexus 5 could be real?-untitled-2.png  

Global Posts
    835 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Default Re: Red Nexus 5 could be real?

Quote Originally Posted by win465 View Post
    Hello people since i heard the rumors of the new red Nexus 5 i decided to go check out Google play store and double check if they still had stock left for the Nexus 5. To my surprise both the black and white 16GB option is "out of inventory". This rarely happens that it hits out of inventory stage, it usually just says ships at a later date. So do you think the Red Nexus 5 is fake or it is actually going to come out?
    Its official already
    For app reviews and Rom reviews follow me on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OnEmOsPhErE86

yeah a think it will drop in a few days time, mind you its a bit too bright for my liking. Dont think I could ever get sick of the way the black looks and feels
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by sk8trix View Post
    Its official already
    I have looked everywhere but no where says it is official yet. Can you post links of where you found out it is official?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    yeah a think it will drop in a few days time, mind you its a bit too bright for my liking. Dont think I could ever get sick of the way the black looks and feels
    The back of the phone is really red but where i love it the most is the speaker in the front it looks awesome with just red and the rest of the front of the phone black.

Global Posts
    11,307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Quote Originally Posted by win465 View Post
    I have looked everywhere but no where says it is official yet. Can you post links of where you found out it is official?
    I believe it's unofficially official. If that makes sense. There's a lot of online leaks of a finished product and packaging. I'm pretty sure Yellow was said to be a color. Though I have not seen pictures of that variant online.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    835 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    I believe it's unofficially official. If that makes sense. There's a lot of online leaks of a finished product and packaging. I'm pretty sure Yellow was said to be a color. Though I have not seen pictures of that variant online.

There was a video on youtube by pocket now showing the box and all the retail packageing here you go:

For app reviews and Rom reviews follow me on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/OnEmOsPhErE86
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I wonder when it is going to release i want it.

Rumor has it this is dropping for a Valentine's day release. I can see a bunch of women buying it because it's red on Valentine's day

Nexus 5 4.4.2
    Got sideload?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by krifor03 View Post
    Rumor has it this is dropping for a Valentine's day release. I can see a bunch of women buying it because it's red on Valentine's day

Nexus 5 4.4.2
    Got sideload?
    I can also see Valentines day as a good option but i don't think they would hold off on making money till valentines day. The nexus 5 in red is already packaged up and ready to ship so idk.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Well it is looking like the nexus 5 red is real and coming out on February 4. Does anyone know what time it is hitting play store and if anyone here is going to buy one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Red Nexus 5 could be real?-nexusae0_rednexus5_thumb.png  

Doesn't look that good to me. Eh.

Gold iPhone 6+ and Gold S6

Quote Originally Posted by deadp1xel View Post
    Doesn't look that good to me. Eh.

It was only designed for people who like the color red.
    BuffOrange likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by someguy01234 View Post
    It was only designed for people who like the color red.
    Yes this is true, in my case i love the color red so i am going to buy it when it comes out.

Bueller??

I prefer black. If I was going to get a colored Nexus 5, orange or green would be my preference.