- 56 Posts
weird 4G behavior
when i enable my 4G, i get the feeling that the phone loses connection longer and more often...
i'll explain :
when i limit my phone to 3G, when no 3G is available, i go instantly from 3G to edge... and almost never get with no data at all...
however, with 4G enabled, when there's some 4g, i see i got some, but if i move to a place where there's none, the phone has no data for like 30 sec before enabling 3G...
and same goes for when the screen is off... i turn screen on, and then i'm with no data, have to wait like 30 sec and only then i get data...
is this a normal behaviour ?
- 01-28-2014, 06:51 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Re: weird 4G behaviorKelly Burby
Senior Web Analyst
Rapidsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- By Karmakaidan in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2014, 03:29 PM
- By BBolts in forum BlackBerryReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:57 AM
- By willmon22 in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:12 PM
- By bluedragon1971 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:54 PM
- By juliehtc1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:05 AM