Can the back/menu buttons be reversed?
I'm coming from a Galaxy Note 3 and I'm used to "back" being on the right, and "menu" being on the left. Can I reverse them on the nexus? I haven't picked up the nexus yet but I know it'll drive me nuts if I can't. I've been using Galaxy Phones for years.
- 01-28-2014, 10:36 AM #2
Re: Can the back/menu buttons be reversed?
Well thats disappointing. I suppose I'll get used to it. But I typically use the phone with my right hand and hit the back button a thousand times a day, and the menu button maybe 5. Figured it'd be nice to have it closer to the thumb that does all the work! I suppose it won't be too far away as I'm so used to the Note 3 size now.
- 01-28-2014, 11:08 AM #4
- 01-28-2014, 12:53 PM #5
- By PAC757 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2014, 08:31 PM
- By palandri in forum PoliticsReplies: 307Last Post: 02-16-2014, 07:38 AM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:36 AM
- By iznot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Mateusz Gmyz in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 07:38 AM