Is it possible to change the lockscreen wallpaper to something different than the homescreen wallpaper on the stock UI? If I change the homescreen background it automatically changed the lockscreen. My S4 would allow this. I don't want to have to use a custom launcher to do this. I like the stock launcher well enough to tolerate this if its not possible. Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-29-2014, 02:50 PM #2
- By Terry Zane in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2015, 12:30 AM
- By lsmiaka in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:59 AM
- By kingofskeletons in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:23 AM
- By Son Nguyen in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:40 PM
- By GBpfan95 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 04:42 PM