Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Corporate Sprint Store had No San cards?

Seriously? I spent my lunch driving across town to the nearest store because the other 3rd party store said I had to go to a Corporate store to activate my Nexus 5...
    This corporate store was a full service repair store so I'm really skeptical about the guys claim that they don't have ANY of the SIM cards.
    Screw you sprint. My wife and I are going to a T-Mobile store this weekend and signing up.

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Corporate Sprint Store had No San cards?

Also... Dan you auto cutest!
    I mean auto correct! I mean damn you auto correct! I typed sim card!

They could run out.. It is a supply that can run short.

Take this as a lesson learned.. Google the store number and call before driving across town lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Good luck. I had to go to 3 stores before I finally found one. Whats worse is I had originally ordered one online and they have yet to ship it. Been two months now. Needless to say, I have no regrets about leaving Sprint for T-Mobile.

Corporate Sprint Store had No San cards?-52ea80e1.jpg
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Good luck. I had to go to 3 stores before I finally found one. Whats worse is I had originally ordered one online and they have yet to ship it. Been two months now. Needless to say, I have no regrets about leaving Sprint for T-Mobile.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52ea80e1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	102799
    After explaining I just went to a Corporate store the chat rep told me I needed to go to a Corporate store and I would get one for free... After I explained the situation again using "colorful metaphors" the rep directed me to their international chat. After chatting with international rep I've got a sim on its way overnighted (for $14 freaking dollars)... At least this gives me time to convince my wife that we need to go to T-Mobile. No way could she have made the decision to switch this quickly...

I was chatting with a sprint rep, and they apparently run out of SIM cards because a lot of folks who want the 32 GB Nexus come in asking for one. Given that's all they're used for (At the moment), I guess it's not surprising they don't have a large stock of them.

I just wish they had the 32 GB model available in store (Sprint reps can't touch a 32 GB model, only a 16)