LTE won't switch back.
I am on Sprint, and when the phone switch to 3g it won't switch back LTE. I have to either go in and out of plane mode so it goes to LTE. Now I don't mind much, but while is on 3g on LTE coverage is like an empty connection full bars 3g and no Internet nothing. Any one else having this issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-30-2014, 04:47 PM #2
- 236 Posts
Re: LTE won't switch back.
Update your PRL and Profile. Every time I've done that, it's reset my data switch.(to global)
I have had an issue swapping back to LTE, but the signal is bad in my office, so I'm not sure if it was due to no signal, or an error (It did stay on LTE though).
- 01-30-2014, 05:20 PM #3
- 01-30-2014, 05:32 PM #5
- By wessock in forum SprintReplies: 26Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:26 PM
- By CRUZR in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:25 PM
- By njt462 in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:01 PM
- By stuka75 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:06 PM
- By Gshaw31 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:40 PM