VoIP PHONE.COM on Nexus 5
Has anyone tried to use a VoIP using their Nexus 5? Does your provider work perfectly? I am currently checking out PHONE.COM's services and just wondering if this will work on my Nexus 5.
- 02-01-2014, 10:11 AM #2
- 114 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: VoIP PHONE.COM on Nexus 5
I'm in a dead zone at home.
I use Viber for outgoing calls. It works well. I will use it overseas for low cost calls.
Viber does not require a 2nd phone number.
But I also have a land line, so Viber is not my only option.
- 02-02-2014, 12:04 AM #3
- By KennCK in forum Android GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:44 PM
- By Kamran Hassan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:34 PM
- By shelbylido in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:52 AM
- By moonman239 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 05:55 PM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2014, 02:49 AM