- 12 Posts
Android Run Time?
Hi Everyone!! I'm new here and excited to join in. I got the Nexus 5 3 weeks ago and I LOVE IT. Its so awesome and I'm so glad I chose it!! (took me a while to pick a new phone, it was N5 vs GS4) I think I made the right choice
Anyways, I just was wondering how many of you are using ART on your nexus 5's? I heard it can help with battery life and stuff and I am not a super phone tech person so I didn't want to play with settings too much before I thought of using that option. What are your thoughts?
So far I'm not a heavy user of my phone. I usually charge it every other day but lately now I plug it in before I go out to work or elsewhere on a daily basis.
- 02-02-2014, 11:42 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-02-2014, 11:47 AM #3
Re: Android Run Time?
I've been using ART since day one, and have had only one program conflict, for the programs I use, that being Slingplayer. I don't use my phone for streaming my movies, so it's no issue. I've also heard that WhatsApp does not play nice with ART.
- 02-02-2014, 12:20 PM #4
- 02-02-2014, 05:57 PM #5
- 02-02-2014, 06:29 PM #6
- 02-02-2014, 09:00 PM #7
- 02-02-2014, 10:19 PM #8
- 02-02-2014, 10:54 PM #10
- By cjw101 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:54 AM
- By mg3796 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 12:24 PM
- By TOBusa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:16 PM
- By pcmmgrph23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:47 PM
- By irshad khan in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 01:36 AM