1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 5: Straight Talk MMS problem solution

First post here so hello everybody. I'm posting this hoping it may help others. For two weeks I have tried different settings to get my MMS working on Straight talk but nothing has worked. I finally called them and my settings I had were all correct except I did not have the words "Straight Talk" capitalized for the apn's name. We changed that and deleted all other apns then restarted my phone and now I have MMS working. I got the rest of the settings from straight talks website.

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-04-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Default Re: For Straight talk MMS problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Stillhackin View Post
    First post here so hello everybody. I'm posting this hoping it may help others. For two weeks I have tried different settings to get my MMS working on Straight talk but nothing has worked. I finally called them and my settings I had were all correct except I did not have the words "Straight Talk" capitalized for the apn's name. We changed that and deleted all other apns then restarted my phone and now I have MMS working. I got the rest of the settings from straight talks website.

PLENTY of posts on this topic. Search is your best opportunity to find a solution. In a nutshell, order a 2nd sim and install it and transfer to that sim . Same as you did originall. Of course this fixes the recieve mms problem. Please elaborate on what specfically is going on . Can you send but not receive? Also take a screen shot of your APN settings. Then we can tell you if they are correct.

Also see this thread- MMS and Straight Talk Cant receive

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: For Straight talk MMS problems.

"PLENTY of posts on this topic. Search is your best opportunity to find a solution. In a nutshell, order a 2nd sim and install it and transfer to that sim . Same as you did originall. Of course this fixes the recieve mms problem. Please elaborate on what specfically is going on . Can you send but not receive? Also take a screen shot of your APN settings. Then we can tell you if they are correct."

I tried a second SIM card and it did nothing to fix my inability to send or receive MMS messages on an HTC One, ATT SIM. Any other suggestions?