What Do You Use For "Do Not Disturb"?
So we might be switching to AT&T and if I do I gotta get my hands on a Nexus. All these years on Verizon have left me Nexus-less for too long. I'm using an X now and like that it has a " Do Not Disturb" mode in Assist.
What are people using for this on the N5?
- 02-02-2014, 09:48 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-02-2014, 09:51 PM #3
Re: What Do You Use For "Do Not Disturb"?
My S4 had a do not disturb feature out of the box, but I turn my phone off at night anyway so I didn't use it. The app mentioned above seems to work well if it's not baked into the stock ROM.
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Lance Rock in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:30 AM
- By Papote1313 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:17 PM
- By nevillekatrak in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:02 PM
- By FiretoFlames in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:40 PM