How to update apps the other way?
Ok this is really silly. I have got Google Keyboard & Music installed with the device already but since it is not yet available in my country, it doesn't let me to update the apps whenever I click on the update button in the Play Store. Is there a way to do this like use the Hotspot Shield or something?
Also, unless I'm blind here but how do I perform a quick/hard restart (not factory reset) to the phone itself? It seems 4.4 is missing this feature so far.
- 02-03-2014, 04:28 PM #2
Re: How to update apps the other way?
Android Police is usually a good resource for the .apk files for Google apps. Here's an article with a download link for Keyboard: Google Keyboard Updated With Accent Color Theme Changer, Now Allows Users To Choose Blue Or White [APK Download]
And here's the one for Play Music: [Update: Changelog] Google Play Music Update 5.3.1316M Adds SD Card Downloads And New Sharing Options [APK Download]
There's no "Restart" option, so for a reboot, I just power off and then power on again.
- By robertoe94 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2015, 03:16 AM
- By princesultan in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:51 PM
- By kjkerr522 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 01:03 AM
- By doncoop in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:44 AM
- By Rob Watling in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:18 PM