- 1 Posts
Nexus 5. Can't store new contacts
Whenever I store a new contact, it stays in the contact list and a day later the name is gone from the All contact list. If I someone called me and I try to store the number as a new contact, once I turn off the phone and back on, the contact is gone. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
- 02-04-2014, 03:31 AM #2
Re: Nexus 5. Can't store new contacts
Welcome to Android Central! Are you trying to save these contacts to your People app? That's the best way to save your contacts. Tap the number that called you in the Recent Calls list of the Dialer (make sure you tap the area on the left, where the person's face might be) then tap the silhouette with the "+" sign, which means Add Contact. This will open the People app--tap "Create New Contact" at the bottom, which will create a contact with the phone number that called you.
- 02-04-2014, 08:25 AM #3
- 02-04-2014, 10:46 AM #4
- By Daniel Negron in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 39Last Post: 03-10-2014, 02:01 PM
- By Nasko in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:26 PM
- By SolarGalaxa in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 25Last Post: 02-07-2014, 03:01 AM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 06:35 AM
- By roadrunner914 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:58 PM