| || |
App Organizing Tip using Folders
Here are a couple of ways I organize my homescreens.
1. I use Folders to contain app shortcuts. Permits organizing apps by function & fewer icons on a desktop.
One of my desktop screens has only Folders ... no individual apps.
2. You can put a Folder in the Favorites tray. That permits you to have MANY apps in the Favorites tray!
I have a Folder in my Favorites tray called Tools...available from all my desktop screens.
Tools folder currently contains icons for : X-plore, Power Toggles, Play Store, Speedtest, Equalizer, Downloads, MalwareByte, WatchDog, CleanMaster, Device Manager, Fing, Settings, 1 Tap Boost
3. I like Evernote. I create note shortcuts for the desktop and place them in a desktop Folder called Notes.
I get easy access to my most used notes.
4. I like QuickPic for photos. It has a Link to Desktop feature. You can create a desktop link to a folder of photos. See Settings menu when viewing a folder of photos. Easy access to your favorite photos...in my case, shots of my grandson!
5. I prefer X-Plore File Manager. It has an "Add Shortcut" widget. You can create desktop shortcuts for any SDcard folder.
6. MY Folder. I put several desktop shortcuts into a folder named "MY". The MY folder contains shortcuts to several SDcard folders such as Downloads, Screenshots, My Photo Backup, My Documents, My PDF Files, DCIM/Camera, etc. Gives me easy access to X-Plore to show folder contents.