Need network advice

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm leaving t-mobile due to **** poor service.

I'm planning on going with either At&t direct, or one of their MVNO's.

What I need is 2gb of data and LTE.

I was looking at the following

Straight talk (but I heard they don't allow a lot of normal stuff)

Aio
Gophone
Net10

Anyone know if there are any limitations or anything else that could ruin my experience?

Thanks in advance

Bagums

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I just switched to straight talk and I know they throttle after 2.5gb of data use and that you also can't use it to tether, however speed wise so far has been plenty fast for me. I'm not familiar with any of the other carriers.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I saw where ATT was offering some new pricing recently. Not sure if that would make a difference to you.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Could always go with Aio.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

They limit their LTE to 8megs

I saw where ATT was offering some new pricing recently. Not sure if that would make a difference to you.

I saw Gophone packages for 60 a month, may check into that

I just switched to straight talk and I know they throttle after 2.5gb of data use and that you also can't use it to tether, however speed wise so far has been plenty fast for me. I'm not familiar with any of the other carriers.
I've known too many people that got put off of straight talk to comfortably go with them. Plus they don't allow streaming

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I have had st for 4 years and I teather when i need too. Just don't go over 2.5g data plus lte is pretty nice to have

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I download a lot. I like the most speed as possible.

Well your options are limited then.. Most of those sub networks will give you only so much then throttle you a ton so you wouldn't be able to download much of anything :(.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
And I was mainly just asking what you do so we could also gauge the best option. Are you downloading large files or streaming content etc.?

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
And I was mainly just asking what you do so we could also gauge the best option. Are you downloading large files or streaming content etc.?

Files of all sizes.

Funny thing, my patience wears thin when dealing my phone, but I deal with my son I have all the patience in the world lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7