- 10 Posts
Just got my red nexus couple days ago after using the nexus 4 for about a year. I notice that the power isn't the most solid power button on a smart phone.
I just setup my phone and I would hate to use my return/exchange policy for something that isn't so bad..but what if this loose power button gets worse within the one year warranty? Do I call in and get a refurbished phone or do they mail me a new one within that year? Hardware damage is covered if its not my fault??
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-09-2014, 08:47 AM #2
- 02-09-2014, 12:19 PM #3
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 25Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:08 PM
- By JYayAD in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 06:57 PM
- By Closingracer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:30 PM
- By triggerwicked in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:50 PM
- By galaxycore in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 04:37 AM