Need Help Finding a Case For Red Nexus 5

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello like the title says i need help finding a case for my brand new nexus 5 red that will show off all its galore. So I come to you to help me find a case that will show most of the back of the red nexus 5 and still have some protection against drops. So if you guys could help me that would be great, Thanks in advance.

win465

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

chram893

May 2, 2012
Visit site
You can't go wrong with TPU cases! I totally recommend this one: Amazon.com: Hyperion LG Google Nexus 5 Matte Flexible TPU Case for LG Google Nexus 5 (Compatible with Domestic and International Google Nexus 5 D-820, D-821 & LG-D820 Models) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty] (CLEAR): Cell Phones & Acce

I recently purchased their Clear TPU case for my White Nexus 5 and it looks and protects it nicely and as it should! The back is textured and "frosted", but it allows the NEXUS logo and white color on the back to be visible! The buttons are closed and protected as well and aren't that hard to press (if that's a concern). Also, there's no branding on the case whatsoever! The Clear case makes it real easy to show off my white Nexus 5 without having to remove the case, and I love demonstrating how protective and durable the case is to my coworkers who are skeptical about its protection by tossing it around from a 4-5 foot height. TPU cases offer more of a protection, against accidental drops and such, without sacrificing much of the natural feel of the phone.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello like the title says i need help finding a case for my brand new nexus 5 red that will show off all its galore. So I come to you to help me find a case that will show most of the back of the red nexus 5 and still have some protection against drops. So if you guys could help me that would be great, Thanks in advance.

Tech21 sells a clear back with red around the edges. I found it for my black Nexus 5 at a local TMobile store for 30 bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34