Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chram893
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need Help Finding a Case For Red Nexus 5

Hello like the title says i need help finding a case for my brand new nexus 5 red that will show off all its galore. So I come to you to help me find a case that will show most of the back of the red nexus 5 and still have some protection against drops. So if you guys could help me that would be great, Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Need Help Finding a Case For Red Nexus 5

Trade me it for my white one and I'll show you

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GHM...8-2&precache=1

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Lol if your on the fence of getting the red one i would say go for it and do it. I love my red one more than the black one.

You can't go wrong with TPU cases! I totally recommend this one: Amazon.com: Hyperion LG Google Nexus 5 Matte Flexible TPU Case for LG Google Nexus 5 (Compatible with Domestic and International Google Nexus 5 D-820, D-821 & LG-D820 Models) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty] (CLEAR): Cell Phones & Acce

I recently purchased their Clear TPU case for my White Nexus 5 and it looks and protects it nicely and as it should! The back is textured and "frosted", but it allows the NEXUS logo and white color on the back to be visible! The buttons are closed and protected as well and aren't that hard to press (if that's a concern). Also, there's no branding on the case whatsoever! The Clear case makes it real easy to show off my white Nexus 5 without having to remove the case, and I love demonstrating how protective and durable the case is to my coworkers who are skeptical about its protection by tossing it around from a 4-5 foot height. TPU cases offer more of a protection, against accidental drops and such, without sacrificing much of the natural feel of the phone.
    Samuelchua likes this.

Global Posts
    1,260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by win465 View Post
    Hello like the title says i need help finding a case for my brand new nexus 5 red that will show off all its galore. So I come to you to help me find a case that will show most of the back of the red nexus 5 and still have some protection against drops. So if you guys could help me that would be great, Thanks in advance.
    Tech21 sells a clear back with red around the edges. I found it for my black Nexus 5 at a local TMobile store for 30 bucks.