Camera Features

bobbob1016

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking at either an N5 or an HTC One Max. I really like the N5, but the thing that has me going to the Max are the Zoes. I like that it basically lets me automatically clean up photos without having to take extra photos from the start. As in to remove objects, or the time-shift camera thing. I know there has to be a 3rd party camera that does this, I just can't find one. I'd prefer not to rely on Auto-Awesome on the N5.

Also, N5 or Max because I'm on Sprint, and they're both "Spark" phones, and I'm in a Spark area.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What's wrong with Auto-Awesome? I have both the N5 and the One and Auto-Awesome is far easier to use and more customizable.

bobbob1016

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
What's wrong with Auto-Awesome? I have both the N5 and the One and Auto-Awesome is far easier to use and more customizable.

Auto-Awesome seemed to imply that it happens on Google servers, automatically. This troubles me as the system may not recognize a photo set I took as something to remove people from. Also, don't Zoe's let me pick what I want to do? As in I can take one, and remove motion, make a stop motion freeze frame thingy, and whatever else. To get Auto-Awesome, don't I have to take the extra shots manually? Zoes, or the S4's eraser thing do it on command, but Zoe's seem to be a way to get them all to work at once.

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Auto-Awesome seemed to imply that it happens on Google servers, automatically. This troubles me as the system may not recognize a photo set I took as something to remove people from. Also, don't Zoe's let me pick what I want to do? As in I can take one, and remove motion, make a stop motion freeze frame thingy, and whatever else. To get Auto-Awesome, don't I have to take the extra shots manually? Zoes, or the S4's eraser thing do it on command, but Zoe's seem to be a way to get them all to work at once.

I'm not sure about all the things you're saying but auto awesome lets you select which photos and videos you want in the highlight film or you can use what the program selects.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think op is asking for more than what auto-awesome does. Auto-awesome will enhance your pictures, or allow you to make animated gifs etc, but it won't allow for photoshop like features (removing objects/people from images).
Photoshop does have versions available for Android on the play store, that may do what you want it to do.