- 12 Posts
I have Data enabled set to off but my Nexus 5 uses data!
I have the "Data enabled" tick box set to blank. i.e. Disabled. My Nexus 5 is using data! I never, ever, set it to enabled. The main culprits seem to be Maps, Google Services and Android OS. What is happening? I'm being ripped off by Three on my PAYG. (I don't want a contract, I expect to use around £20 on telephone calls pa, I have a life!). I've resorted to asking Three to disable the data facility from my SIM card which they have kindly done and I hope will sort it. I'd still like to understand what is happening. Why doesn't 'no data' mean 'no data'?
Thanks for any help you can offer.
- 02-10-2014, 02:09 PM #2
- 2,650 Posts
Re: I have Data enabled set to off but my Nexus 5 uses data!
Please only post the same question to one thread.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
- 02-10-2014, 03:30 PM #4
- By One_Angry_Panda in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:03 PM
- By Chris Kelly4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:18 PM
- By andymacnexus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:56 AM
- By eirikurtht in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:13 PM
- By zmatherz in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:01 PM