Google Now consumes more battery?
As the title says, does it consumes more battery power than having it totally turned off and all its features? I've just changed the device to run on ART and I was wondering if I'll get even more battery usage while its off.
- 02-10-2014, 03:26 PM #2
- 02-10-2014, 03:51 PM #3
- 2,057 Posts
Re: Google Now consumes more battery?
Anytime something is turned off, it will use less than if it's on.
You could deactivate everything on your device to save battery power, but if you can't enjoy the best of Android and Google in the name of saving battery, you might as well get a old basic phone that lasts days on a single charge. Luckily for me, my Nexus 5 has good enough battery life that I rarely have to baby it along to make it last.
- 02-10-2014, 03:54 PM #4
- By Chondog in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 12:47 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:41 PM
- By ajua in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:31 AM
- By emad1995 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:27 PM
- By unglued94ta in forum T-MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 11:55 AM