Hello i have a problem with HDR+ sometimes when taking a picture. sometimes when i take a picture with HDR+ when i go back to look at it sometimes the picture doesn't render or it doesn't save. I go to my gallery and where the picture is suppose to be it is just grey. Idk why it does this but it is very annoying when taking important picture with HDR+ and going back and looking at it and it being not saved. Does anyone else have this problem or know a fix for it?
- 02-10-2014, 10:01 PM #2
- 02-11-2014, 10:39 AM #4
- 02-11-2014, 11:00 AM #5
- 40 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: HDR+ Buggy
From my experience this is a processing problem as it will happen if you don't give the phone enough time to process the picture into and HDR image. One thing to check would be to make sure that you don't have 50 apps running in the background when you are taking your pictures. Another piece of advice would be to take the picture give it about 2-4 seconds generally. You can then go ahead and go right to the gallery to check it out (hit the preview that pops up in the upper left hand corner). It might be grey for a second but if all is well it will pop up with your beautifully rendered HDR image.
- 02-11-2014, 11:01 AM #6
- By gidgiddonihah in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:29 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:33 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 01:27 PM
- By albertamoranto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:36 AM
- By Guo Jun Chen in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:01 AM