Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HDR+ Buggy

Hello i have a problem with HDR+ sometimes when taking a picture. sometimes when i take a picture with HDR+ when i go back to look at it sometimes the picture doesn't render or it doesn't save. I go to my gallery and where the picture is suppose to be it is just grey. Idk why it does this but it is very annoying when taking important picture with HDR+ and going back and looking at it and it being not saved. Does anyone else have this problem or know a fix for it?

Default Re: HDR+ Buggy

I've never had that problem, and I've taken tons of photos on HDR+. Does the same thing happen with non-HDR+ photos, or only HDR+? What gallery app are you using to view the photos in?

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by flick0416 View Post
    I've never had that problem, and I've taken tons of photos on HDR+. Does the same thing happen with non-HDR+ photos, or only HDR+? What gallery app are you using to view the photos in?

Posted via Android Central App
    Nope this only happens when HDR+ is on. I am using the stock gallery app to view my photos

That happens to me in panorama a alot. Never had it happen to me in hdr though

From my experience this is a processing problem as it will happen if you don't give the phone enough time to process the picture into and HDR image. One thing to check would be to make sure that you don't have 50 apps running in the background when you are taking your pictures. Another piece of advice would be to take the picture give it about 2-4 seconds generally. You can then go ahead and go right to the gallery to check it out (hit the preview that pops up in the upper left hand corner). It might be grey for a second but if all is well it will pop up with your beautifully rendered HDR image.

Same advice applies to the Panorama the phone is not able to process the image due to a varying degree of variables.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks for the help will definitely try it out.