Problem with locations!
Since yesterday I've had a problem with my locations on my Nexus 5..
When I checked the weather yesterday, google now (when I swipe to left from home screen) showed me I was in Italy (and I live in Denmark). I tried restarting, turning off/on locations, turned my location settings to high accuracy (I use battery save as default), logged out/on my google account, and basically everything, and nothing worked. Then I thought I better wait and see what happens, maybe it will fix itself... but now, one day later, google simply cannot determine my location. When I use voice command "where am I" it just searches on google, and when I use google maps to show my location it just says "waiting for location..." and nothing happens.
I don't know what to do, and this is really a big problem for me because I use location a lot!
Would appriciate any help, thanks in advance!
- 02-12-2014, 04:09 AM #2
- 02-12-2014, 05:12 AM #4
- 02-12-2014, 06:15 AM #6
- 02-12-2014, 09:42 AM #7
Re: Problem with locations!
i'm experiencing the exact same symptoms, except the discussed solution didn't help me, maps is not able to fix a location with gps turned on either.
i uninstalled updates, and reupdated maps to latest version but without success
cleared cache and dalvik cache, no improvement...
- 02-12-2014, 10:17 AM #8
- By ILOVEMYGALAXYS3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:07 PM
- By usmanyousaf in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:56 AM
- By neivian in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:42 AM
- By Oh_no_bro in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:00 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:09 AM